Boost your business, your industry and your bottom line by joining the North Peninsula Building Association!
Membership in NPBA offers many powerful advantages, from legislative representation to savings on insurance, discounts from major manufacturers and terrific networking opportunities. And it’s three memberships in one! When you join us, you also gain membership in our statewide organization, the Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW) and in the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Joining NPBA gives you a powerful voice in government. We monitor regulatory changes such as permit fees, codes, planning and zoning, administrative reviews, procedures and policies. We represent your interests on these issues at appropriate hearings.
Through BIAW in Olympia, we work with Legislative, Regulatory, Judicial and Executive agencies to protect your interests in Washington State. The NAHB, located in Washington, D.C., represents over 80,000 member companies across the nation. Their highly trained staff effectively stands up for your interests before various Congressional committees, federal departments and regulatory agencies.
Other benefits of NPBA membership include:
- Return on Industrial Insurance (ROII)
- Building Industry Insurance Program – BiiP
BIAW’s Building Industry Insurance Program (BiiP), is a member benefit which allows members to purchase high-quality, competitively-priced insurance products through qualified member insurance agents. Member insurance agents may also become qualified to sell BiiP products. To find out more go BIAW’s BiiP webpage http://www.biaw.com/BIIP_Overview.aspx
- Discounted Health Insurance through BIAW – Eligible members receive exclusive health insurance rates through the BIAW Health Insurance Trust. As a member of the NPBA your company has access to one of the largest industry specific health insurance programs in the state. The BIAW Health Insurance Trust has been helping companies like yours save money on insurance rates for over 25 years. Rates are often substantially below the direct market and the program offers a variety of benefit options to fit every budget. For a free, no obligation quote click here to print out a quote request form or call (800) 545-7011 extension 6. For full program details please visit Capital Benefit Services or EPK & Associates.
- Education Courses – NPBA offers members timely, informative training and certification courses throughout the year. In partnership with the NAHB and BIAW, we also offer advanced certifications and professional designations. See our Education page for additional details.
- Member Advantage Programs – through the NAHB, we offer discounts from major corporations-save on items such as office supplies, computers, shipping and vehicles. Pocket the savings by clicking on the banner below!
- Verizon Wireless also offers NPBA members substantial savings on phone service and accessories.
- BIAW Rebate Program – offers savings on tools, ink and more! Click here to read all about it!
- Advertising Opportunities – build your brand and name recognition within the Association and with the public. Members can advertise in our promotional materials, our monthly newsletter or at one of our many events. For maximum publicity, you can even become a sponsor!
- Networking Opportunities – get plugged in through opportunities such as the Building, Remodeling and Energy Expo, the golf tournament, the surplus sale, and our General Membership Meetings and Building Connections mixers.
- Committee Involvement – members can join NPBA committees and councils to help shape legislation, coordinate events or advise the Association. It’s a great way to get involved and promote your business.
- Free National Purchasing Partners Membership (NPP)